- Qik-Link celebrates 12 months of raised platform installations since launch!
Qik-Link celebrates 12 months of raised platform installations since launch!
25 June 2018
Qik-Link provide a turn-key raised platform floor installation service. We provide raised platforms for exhibitors, exhibition contractors, event organisers and retail.
We have a network of installers covering the whole of the UK. As part of our commitment to you, we guarantee to install your platform quickly, professionally and to provide a transparent pricing model.
Our install service includes:
- Our team will install the platform as soon as the exhibition / event floor opens. We can put down 100m2 in 30 minutes
- Once the platform is down we will work with site electricians to lay all cables
- We supply and install a full range of floor coverings
- And finish off the platform with an aluminium edge or a ramp
- We hand the platform over ready for your team to build on.
- On the de-rig we take the platform away and dispose of the floor covering in an environmentally compliant way.
- Our pricing model is the same regardless if we’re only installing one platform at an event. We do not penalise our clients for being the first.
We handle the entire platform business for several exhibition contractors who use us because we save them time and money. We’d love to show you how we can do the same for you!
We also install raised platforms at conferences, outdoor events, retail environments and other events across the UK and Europe.
In the past 12 months Qik-Link has been used on some amazing projects:
- Numerous exhibitions by exhibition contractors (on platforms at Olympia, Excel, NEC, ICC, Business Design Centre, Manchester Central, County Hall, SECC, Harrogate, Convention Centre Dublin, Croke Park, Messe Frankfurt, Fira Barcelona and many more!
- Kings Cross Station for the Starbucks Winter Garden
- Westfield Shopping Centre for an Armani pop-up
- Trafford Centre, Manchester by Selfridges for various in-store retail pop-ups
- A UK and Ireland road tour of a leading Accountancy Software and Solutions provider
- Outdoors for the flooring for Events in the Sky, London
A Qik-Link platform installation will save you money! With cost savings in:
- Transport (no need to take up valuable space in your vehicles for the floor)
- Warehouse (no need to store your flooring or take time loading and unloading)
- Time (we’ll have the platform down quicker than you)
- Labour savings (on both install and de-rig – turn a 2 day build into a one day build or 3 day into 2)
- A Qik-Link floor is sustainable and environmentally friendly with zero waste – it can be reused time and time again and is manufactured from recycled plastic
- Qik-Link will supply and lay your floor covering and dispose of it after the event.
Recent comments from happy clients:
“Excellent professional service, thanks again”
“Your team have just left and done a superb job, very impressed; thank you.”
To find out more about our install service please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01926 453987
Back to News
"Great product. Simple and easy to install, cuts down on site time and labour. Sturdy, well made and unbelievably strong."
Richard Bladen JP Displays